CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

moody

Well I guess thats me today ,you know I manage to keep the way I feel bottle up most of the time pretty well, only those closest to me know when something really bothers me . I'm trying to clean the house ,but my hearts not in it . I really just want to cry . oops I am . I really miss Damon today . It seems so wrong that I am here and hes gone . In my mind it should be the other way around . He always had so much to offer everyone he came in contact with . I really don't understand why ? I do try but I still don't . I know what the word has to say about so much of the pain ,and hurt thats inside me right know , and about Gods ways , and even about how happy he must be right now , but standing on this side of death hurts sooooo bad . I only see this side of things and I really ,really miss him . well before I ruin everyones day I'll get off here, sorry

10 comments:

Tam said...

God understands!!!! You would not be normal if you didn't feel this way. I will be praying for you today.
Love,
Tam

Kasey said...

I will be praying for you. I know how you feel, except I don't know the sister/brother bond. I just know it as a wife. It plain stinks, but God has a plan. I don't like the plan right now, someday...even if its Heaven, I will understand. You are okay to hurt, I love you.

Caet said...

we all miss him Damon was the first person I cried over from death, I really miss him its so weird that he's gone I still cant really believe it. But we'll see him again someday

Anonymous said...

Sharing your heart doesn't ruin anybody's day. It reminds us to bring you before the Lord and ask for His special grace to comfort and strengthen your heart. Love ya! Kim

Erika J. said...

you should never apologize for sharing your feelings. i'm glad you did. i love you, i miss you and i'm praying for you. maybe seeing your godchild soon will help add a little light to your world.

Katie said...

Sis, I just want you to know that I love you and that I am praying for you....Look to the Lord and rest in HIM....HE will make a way...HE always has and He always will...He knows the pain in our hearts and He will minister to us, from friends, from His word...He sees every tear shed. Try to rejoice in the fact that Damon is painting the walls of our mansions..it makes me feel better to know that he has gone ahead to prepare the way for us and that when it is our turn..he will be there to great us and to take us to Jesus and to show us the sights of heaven and then it will be one happy reunion day....AMEN.
I love you sis, I love you...sis katie.

wemmies said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Love the layout!! Nice job!

Viv said...

Vonnie...My heart hurts with you. Tomorrow will be a better day. How do I know? Because God is faithful and prayers are going up in your behalf. I love you bunches!

Thanks for making me feel so welcomed as a blogger. I'm excited too. Maybe we can communicate more now!!

Tam said...

I missed you at church this morning. Love ya

Vic said...

Rain check on our outing...And I know working at Walmart, you know what a rain check is...Maybe one evening this week we can try again...