CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

needing answers

Yes you heard right . I need direction from the Lord . I need help and its sadly not going to come from anyone down here . It hasn't thus far and after this long its not very likely that its going to . I'm dissappointed , I'm hurt , I don't know what to do , And I don't know if I would have enough strength to do it, if I did know . So direction and strength is what I hope I will find at church tonight . Answers ,Answers Answers . Lord GOD please let me hear them . Please pray that the answers will come soon. I dont know how much more of this I can take.

5 comments:

Erika J. said...

i love & miss you!

i'm praying too!

Tam said...

God knows....trust Him...your answer will come!!!
Love you

Vic said...

Call unto me and I will shew thee great and mighty things that thou knowest not.

I love you daughter/sister/friend...

Kasey said...

praying. God knows.

Netty said...

(((((A big ole Sister Net Hug )))))

Praying too!!