CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Greatful

I'm greatful for Rest,a good day ,some progress ,and hope that tomorrow will be even better .
I'm greatful for the KEY that God has sent me to find the answers I seek even if the answers aren't the ones I want them to be (never the less not my will but Gods will be done ) after all he knows whats best for those that Love him . And I know that he knows that I love him ( and exactly how much ) God help me to love you even more . I'm thankful for the prayers that have been prayed for me . Please keep them coming .My hope is that I will be sensitive to Gods Spirit and hear him when he does give me a answer for what I'm going thru . A matter of fact I want him to be the only Answer I hear . I love you all and hope you are having a blessed day.

4 comments:

Tam said...

Jesus is always our answer!!!!

Anonymous said...

I thank the Lord for giving you the strength you need. He will also make a way where there seems to be no way. Keep looking up our answers are on the way.

Kasey said...

Hello Sister in Law. I love you a bunch.

Erika J. said...

thank you for always being an inspiration and strength to me - even in moments when you feel weak.

i love ya!

((madelynn said to tell her god momma hello!))