CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

A day of rest

Well thats exactly what today has been . I got up early and got the boys off to school,washed and dryed and folded the clothes ,did some dishes ,after that I sat down with a egg sandwich ate,and proceeded to read 6 chapters of the bible ,after which I took a nap ,I got up and showered just before everyone came in from work and school, although I do think Andy must have come in sometime during my nap because he said I must have been living the life today .LOL . I really hate to lose a day but it felt really good to rest . Thank God for rest.

5 comments:

Viv said...

Good for you! Even the Lord rested after wor..and we are supposed to follow His example in all things...right?

Kasey said...

that sounds so good right about now :) I am glad you got a day for you! You deserve it. love u

Tam said...

This sounds wonderful!! I could use one of those days right about now. I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off this week. I'm glad for you

Erika J. said...

at least your children are at a age where you can actually take a nap. i could so use a day of rest!

your Godchild said you need to come visit her.

Bekka said...

sowwy bout the player. yea..I would like to state that I DID NOT DO IT. lol jk. :D