CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

trouble

Well thats what i'm in today because I don't blog enough. Thats right you heard it here first Yvonne Stephens is a menace to society because she does not blog enough ,so if the crime rate goes up in your neighborhood,if you go outside and go to get in your car and see that your tire is flat,or you have sat for days upon end in front of your computer and have been bored to death by looking at my blog that doesn't change then you will find that it is all my fault .
reported by your favorite menace
Yvonne Stephens

4 comments:

Kasey said...

See, now that was a cool post!

Tam said...

O.K. girl, I'm starting to get offended (not really,hehe) you never comment on my blog.

Bekka said...

Man, I thought I was everybodies favorite menace to the greater good! I feel so..replaced. *sniffles* lol I'm jk btw. :D

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

Yvonne... so you have the Tennessee position as #1 menance. Here in Arkansas that position goes to yours truely ;-D