CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Run down

Run down and tired thats how I feel. I really need to clean but all I really want to do is sleep or just lay around. I have to take Nada to the dr. around 3:00 then take her home ,and go home myself figure out something to feed the crew here and then head out for church . Still not enough time for anything . I will probably be putting in a late nighter here at the house . Andy has the bathroom tore up trying to make it bigger and put in a new tub ,tolet ,and sink ,but we have only gotten as far as tearing the back wall out so right now you can take a bath and relize you also need to clean the garage too. he he . Thats right while taking a bath you have a fulll view of the garage . This is very nerve racking when everyone is home if you find you neeed to go to the bathroom (if you know what I mean) the other day I had to go and had finished up and was washing my hands and guess who walked in to the garage BRITTANY and MELVIN (oh my goodness ) thank GOD I was finished . GOD please for my sake let the bathroom be finished soon . This can be a very tricky situation. Luckly I work in the evenings and if i need to go im at work so this works out good ,but for today and tomorrow I'm walking in dangerous territory . Please pray its done soon ,before someone is damaged for life . (I'm not quite sure if it will be the viewer or the viewee .GOD HELP US BOTH)

9 comments:

Tam said...

Sooooo funny (and thank you for commenting on by blog, I now feel loved...lol)

Kasey said...

HAHAHAAAAA. that would be sooo bad. Did Andy tell you how I scared him the other night. i told him i was stopping by to drop a soundtrack off and he didnt here me walk in and i was standing there for a little bit. All the sudden he turned around and his eyes got really big. I said did i scare you, he said bout to death! hahaha. it was funny.

wemmies said...

Call me if you need me to come over to be on look out doody.. uh... I mean duty. ;)

Rachel said...

Goodness! You are just TOO hilarious Yvonne! Y'all need big signs up for people to STAY OUT of the garage!

Bekka said...

My daddys big dream is to completely renovate some house. I must say that this has passed onto me, unfortunately. It might sound strange then, but that does sound like fun to me. I know, im crazy. So sad.. lol

Bekka said...

(I know im not funny, sorry) :)

Yvonne said...

no bekka thats very,very funny

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

Bekah if your dad starts to renovate the house I'm like.....well lets go visit Brad and Rachel LOL
seriously...
Yvonne I'll say a prayer it gets completed soon.

Jessica G. said...

Hey, Yvonne!! How are you all doin?!?