CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

its late

Hey everybody I know its late and you all maybe in bed but if you cant sleep and happen to read my blog or if you get up really early in the morning please say a prayer for Kasey ,her other cat jr. got sick tonight and all this stuff is getting to be too much for to handle ,please say a prayer for the cat to get better and also lets band together to pray for Kasey that God would build up a hedge around her till she regains her strength in him or at least her focus on the Lord . all that she has gone through is just (what seems to me unbearable) but of course I know that with God all things are possible ,and he will not put more on us than we are able to bear ,but boy some times I think he belives in us too much ! So please keep her in your prayers she will cherish everyone I know. thank you , and GOD bless you everyone.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Thank you for posting this, and I love you more than the moon and the stars. And more than a fat kid loves chocolate cake.

Michael said...

okay....

Rachel said...

Is your bathroom finished yet? I hope so!