CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

always an adventure to be with damon

Well me and the boys went to Damons grave to place flowers on it . We had plans to make them just so so. since his headstone is not there yet with the vase in it we would have to arange them on the ground. You all relize it has not rain much if any for a good while ,well we pulled up as close as you can get to Damon's grave and what did we see? Did you guess? Not even 4 feet away they had placed of all things a sprinkler ! Great for the grass but not so great for us . or was it . see the kids didn't really want to go to the grave except for Michael. When we got there Michael didn't really want to get out until he saw the sprinkler And then the battle was on . You see you only had so long until the sprinkler would come around again so you had to time it just right, First Michael went and layed the flowers down but it didn't look right I said we got to fix that,so then Zac ran over and tried ,still not good enough.And all the while they are still running around trying to stay ahead of the sprinkler. Well then Noah jumps in and tries ,still not good enough. Well I let them take a few more tries at it and then while laughing my head off I knew that I would have to fix it . Well I wait till it passes then then run out and try to fix it the kids are laughing and screaming {in a grave yard mind you}ITS coming ,Its coming. Well I am to stiff to run so I just ducked as low as I could and finished it while getting soaked and laughing . Well as usual when ever we go see Damon we always have a great adventure. Thanks Damon . we love you

9 comments:

Kasey said...

WOOHOO, I can comment now. I think Damon would have been laughing his head off. You know he would have. Thank you for getting the flowers for me. Love ya, ME

wemmies said...

Haha. Great story.

Tam said...

So funny. I know Damon would be cracking up...Great story

Vic said...

Damon is laughing with a laugh we all long to feel...The sheer joy of knowing you fought a good fight, you kept the faith and you are wearing a crown of glory that Jesus laid up for you caused you feared him and kept his commandments and it will never fade away...

Bekka said...

I should comment more on here. Sorry. :(

Rachel said...

That is great Yvonne. :-)

Lynn said...

You've been tagged!

(go read my blog)

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

Thanks for sharing that story with us all. Oh yes I can picture Damon looking down and grinning from ear to ear !

Bekka said...

Howdy Doody. :D