CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

oh my goodness

ok its 10:55 and i'm trying to blog . looking at others responses to my blogs i have found that i cant talk to that someone special that my son has found ,although she can read and blog on mine . i feel hurt . if you think this might be you please invite me to your blog. i wont mention any names but shes blonde with green eyes {like mine} and shes very pretty, and smart and can cook great .{just like me} ha ha ha

10 comments:

Bekka said...

I was gonna ask the next time you posted, which is this time. So I will need your email please ma'm. :D

Bekka said...

I'm sorry :)

Yvonne said...

katherinestphns@hotmail.com

Yvonne said...

zac says he loves you

Erika J. said...

i hope andy is happy now that he's conversed with me. it's so hard to find time to chit chat on the phone with kailee running around. she's always into something.

Bekka said...

zacs a cool little kid, but I still don't love him, sorry. :D lol.

Caet said...

Yvonne!!!

Add me or eles!!! *evil eye*

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

Hi Yvonne I'm Janet the blonde with green eyes mother :-D
Good to meet you. You have a special young man there !

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

oh... feel free to drop by my blog anytime you like

Tam said...

I missed you at church yesterday.
Love,
Tam