CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 24, 2007

hey ya'll

Well here I am in the wide world of bloggers . Hope everyone else is doing absouletly wonderful. Would you say I was retarded if I said I really dont know what to say. unlike sis vicky. [ha ha]. Dont know if I will really figure this one out or not . I miss Michael , But he'll be glad we're back up and running. Has anyone heard from our campers anyway? well I am very hungry ,guess I'll go hunt up something to eat. ttyl

10 comments:

Kasey said...

woohooo! Another blog! If you want to know what to write, just read everyone elses blogs, you will get a feel for it. Click on the links area of your blog under whichever name you want to visit.

Rachel said...

YAY!!! Welcome to blogland! Keep going! I know you're gonna make blogland better just by your very presence!

Don't fret too much about what to blog. Sometimes I share what it in my heart, my thoughts, etc., and sometimes I just write about what it going on. I think that for me, my blog is more just a place for me to express myself, wheareas others blogs are more of a place to communicate and socialize and share, and some are a bit of both! It's all up to you.

At any rate, I look forward to getting a peak into the life of Yvonne! :-D

Love ya!

Vic said...

Already talking trash about you mudder I see...

Bekka said...

umm hi. :D

Erika J. said...

i missssss yooooooou!

Rachel said...

You know what I just realized?

Wendy won't be at the bottom of everyone's alphabetical blog lists anymore.... YOU will! LOL!

Caet said...

Where did Michael and bj go? I know they went to IYC but where???

Tam said...

Hey Yvonne,
Sometimes I don't know what to blog either so I will just ramble. Everyone seems to like rambling?????
Anyway, do it...I would love to read your rambles. LOL

Bekka said...

Love the new background. :D

wemmies said...

*claps cause she wont be at the bottom anymore* :D