CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

PRAISE GOD FOR HIS GOODNESS TO THE SON"S OF MEN!!!!

On this night Noah Evan Stephens has recieved the baptism of God's sweet
Holy Ghost. I am amazed at Gods goodness to us his blessings are many .
I love the Lord and praise him for this great blessing. Noah is eight years old .
I'm greatful that he didn't have to wait till his teenage years or adult years for this great blessing. My prayer to God for Noah is that he use this child for God's honor and glory all the days of this young mans life . I pray that his hearts desire is to please the Lord in everything
he does,and that he will hold tightly to this and the many other blessings of the Lord never
letting any of them slip. God use Noah for your work as is your will. Praise your HOLY NAME!!
Amen.......

4 comments:

Erika J. said...

what a sweet experience! i wish i could've been there to see it. i wish kailee could've seen it.

please pray my girls have the opportunity to get involved in such things...

Kasey said...

Oh praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my, I just can't thank Him enough. Praise You Jesus!!

Netty said...

Praise the Lord for what He did for my Godson. (Yes, I am bragging! :0))
We love and miss you guys!

Vic said...

Yvonne, it was by far the most wonderful thing I have ever seen in my lifetime...He was sincere, determined and it was AWESOME! Damon would be so proud!!!!!!