CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

WORDS FROM DAMON"S BIBLE

These are words that Damon has highlighted in his Bible that I thought I would share with us today.

Psalms 18:2-3
The lord is my rock,and my fortress,and my deliverer;my God,my strength,in whom I will trust;my buckler,and the horn of my salvation,and my high tower.
I will call upon the Lord,who is worthy to be praised :so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Thank you God and thank you Damon for I know that God is my safe place ,his is my deliverer, he is my strength,and I know that I can always trust him no matter what the situation is, good or bad ,he is always there.
God I thank you and Praise you for your goodness ,care and mercy to me and my family. Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

i love you sis, thank you for sharing...thank you for sharing out of Damon's Bible, Thank you...

Erika J. said...

love you yvonne. miss you bunches!